Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30th: In all likelihood, my last post for awhile...

Hey ladies and gents, hope everyone's week is going well, not that anyone actually reads this blog anyways (haha). This is my first post in 2 weeks, partially because nothing interesting is going on and partly because I'm too lazy to do another lengthy blog post.
Anyways news wise, the only thing going on is the situation in Libya is escalating. Moammar Gadhafi is not giving up his position of power and even the U.S. is getting involved. At first we were just going to create a no fly zone by occupying the air space above Libya. Now we're sending in ground troops for another war... This is going to be Iraq all over again. An 8-year war that accomplishes nothing and just adds to the unstablity in the middle east. I'm not saying Saddam Huessin is a good guy but at least when he was in power, Iraq was stable, now it's a mess.
I know this is off-topic, but what the hell is with the scheduling of college classes? I have to take 5 specific classes and two of them conflict with another two. WHY would they schedule these at the same time when they know that people need to take them together. GAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Hopefully I can get the situation fixed...
Well that's all I have for you this week. I may not do any more posts for awhile but if I get the motivation or if interesting things happen I may just come back and post. As always in the words of the great Ron Burgundy, "You stay classy, planet Earth."

1 comment:

  1. I think it's really interesting to hear your views on what is going on. Unlike me, you can watch the news and have an idea, and an opinion, on current events. Because I don't have a TV in my room (only because I'm too lazy to bring one up), I've kinda lost track on what's been going on out there for the past year. I get all of my information when I go home, by over hearing people talk, and now from blogs.

    On a side note, hope everything went OK with your classes.

    ReplyDelete